Sunday, April 23, 2017

Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser Now Foods Ultrasonic Oil Diffiser reviews

Today I will talk about ultrasonic aroma diffuser Now Foods Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser, which at first did not impress me, but the more I use, the more I like it.

Aroma Diffuser Now Foods Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser


Here's what helped me choose: http://primrosehoward.wikidot.com/blog:4
I'm a big fan of aroma lamps - I like their almost spiritual warmth, which the candle gives when heated, and the aromas of essential oils that not only give a pleasant aroma, but also affect the psycho-emotional sphere. Aroma-diffuser Now Foods noticed by chance, and decided to try, because first of all I was attracted by the fact that the oils here will be sprayed not by heating the water, but by ultrasound.


As a result, I bought it and got here such a pretty thing in the form of a cone, with an opening upper part:
It's easier to use light, there are no special wisdoms here: you have to pour in water (up to 140 ml), add 5-10 drops of essential oil (depends on the oil itself), plug into the network and press the start - everything. The device is equipped with a 120 V power supply, and we have 220 V, so the husband immediately changed the power supply, said that they are sold in any electrical store, but you can also buy an adapter. Here such was in the complete set:
Literally immediately on the surface of the cone appears nice-smelling steam, which carries around the room fragrance, with no noise, the device works very quietly. Yes, and the surface begins to shimmer in different colors, not quickly, but pleasantly smoothly (6 rotating LED lamps are built in), the spectacle is mesmerizing, but sometimes it hinders, but there are two modes of operation, one of which is such that one shade remains, While the aroma lamp glows with gentle light, like a night light.
And here are the moments, because of which I especially appreciated this device after a while, something I did not pay attention to first, but later I understood their convenience:
  • The steam does not heat up, it stays cold! Like the whole device. It is very convenient, you are not afraid to get burned;
  •  Steam is sprayed very long - 8 hours! Poured and forgot - the room smells pleasant all day, the car quietly works for itself in the little corner, you do not remember it (with the aroma lamp I always worry that the water will end before the candle goes out, you have to watch, but you do not have to look after it);
  •  When the water ends ... he turns off himself. Hooray, it's very convenient! In terms of security, it is thought out ideally;
  •  The materials from which it is made are not toxic, it did not smell immediately, and now I do not smell plastic.
In general, the product was excellent, at first it seemed to me that because of the warmth in the aroma lamps they are still better than this "cold" aroma-diffuser, but eventually realized that it is much more convenient and safer, so now the aroma lamps are in my hands As jewelry, and I only spray essential oils with this device, it's wonderful.
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчика

No comments:

Post a Comment